Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thing 23

I have not finished Thing 22 yet, but trying to get things done before the deadline I have skipped to 23. The reason I cannot do 22 right now is that I cannot get to use the PC. This is a major problem in our branch where we only have one PC plus. I think the idea of the Web challenge is a good one, but I felt I was being drug along and not really learning. I guess I would rather concentrate on one or two things and learn them well. Finding enough time to play around with each item is difficult. I did like learning about all the things that can be done with the computer but felt lost when many of the steps were not covered and if it weren't for my co-workers I do not think I could have made my way through it. I did like Library Thing and a few of the other things and hopefully I'll be able to use them in the future.

No comments: